With your sexy halloween costumes buried deep down in your closets, now is the time to welcome the winters in style. There’s no footwear that helps you make a better sex appeal than a nice pair of boots.
Winter Boots continue to remain the favorites for women all over the world because they provide protection from the cruel winters and are chic, at the same time. There are many types of boots you can choose from –
1. Boots with Fur, Faux Fur and Shearling – Winter boots with faux fur and a trim of shearling are the trend of the season. Apart from the usual appearance of fur in sporty and practical styles, it is seen to be making an appearance everywhere, be it casual, heeled or dressier occasions. Fashion boots are seen to be getting a lot of fluffy add-ons and are a must buy this season.
2. Quilted and Sporty Boots – Quilted boots have made a strong comeback and are hitting stores all over. These not only do their traditional job of protecting you from cold but also give you bonus points for being fashionable but comfortable. Tuck your slim fitted jeans inside these boots and you have a winner look.
3. Boots With Heels – Heeled boots are known for their suave and sexy look. They are also preferred over stilettos because they are much more comfortable for walking. This season, the market is seen getting flooded with boots with wedged heels. You can go for mid or short heels as they go well with skirts. Tall boots with heels are good for the fun outings with friends.
4. Ankle Boots – Ankle boots add a lot of funk to any outfit, especially dresses and skirts. These were traditionally worn under trousers but now seem to be featuring with everything but trousers. It is a worthy addition to your shoe collections.
5. Thigh High Boots – These reach up to the thighs, as the name suggests. They are usually paired with mini dresses and tunics but can be used with other outfits as well. If you are feeling a little casual, wear an oversized sweater with some contrasting tights and get these boots on. It will give you a casual yet stylish look.
6. Cowboy Boots – Wear this on a not so cold winter day with a nice flowing skirt and top. Or you can pair it up with washed denims and a t-shirt. They also look good with cocktail dresses but remember to accessorize with a lot of funky jewellery. They are very comfortable to wear and look good with almost everything.
Other common types of boots include Wellington boots and knee length boots. Snow boots are also trending a lot this season. Remember to accessorize well and keep your outfit in mind while choosing boots. Boots add zing to your clothes and you can never own enough of them.
Kim Rodrigues is a fashion expert and a party animal. You can order theme party supplies online from her favorite website, PartySuppliesMegaStore.com.