Funky Japanesefashion chick posing
Japanese fashionista modelling designer clothing ranges

An Amazing Shop Window Jewellery Stand


An Amazing Shop Window Jewellery Stand





I found an amazing concept 3D render this afternoon whilst surfing online. I have lost the site in my history otherwise I would have credited the photo. But if anyone knows whose it is please get in contact so I can give credit where credit is due.


I was thinking that this would make a really good shop window display piece for pandora jewels, wrist bands and chunky urban style rings. I wouldn't imagine it in a wedding shop or anything romantically interwoven. This wouldn't display emotional jewellery...this would display tech chunk metal bars and sky blue clear gems amidst stressed steel/titanium/platinum jewellery sets comprising all the urban attitude that gets exuded in goth-mo circles. LoVe iT-a!

No comments: