Funky Japanesefashion chick posing
Japanese fashionista modelling designer clothing ranges

How to Know When You Have Become A Fashionista

8 Reasons That Self Illuminate the Fact That You Have Become A Fashionista


Ever found yourself in these situations, or saying / thinking anything remotely like the proclamations below? Are you indeed a true fashionista? The truth will out...


8 Self Realisations Proclaiming: "...ohhhh....I...AM...a Fashionista":


1.) "Buying shoes makes me the happiest person in the world."


2.) I make a conscious effort to NEVER wear bootleg cut jeans.


3.) "I have worn a lace white dress with Dr Martens."


4.) "I don't know how many shoes I wear...100 pairs...", wincing, cheeks up, tilts head with a guilty squint "...maybe more?!??"


5.) "I clear out my wardrobe every season" - out with the old, in with the new.


6.) "I recognise the fact that every wardrobe should have a well-fitted white shirt."


7.) I blog about fashion, draw sketches, dye fabrics, and attend fashion school every day.


8.) I can't look at or even talk to a bloke who has no sense of taste when it comes to clothing.

No comments: